Cripple Wall Bracing and Cripple Studs
Cripple walls are normally built from wood and provide the main layer that supports the weight of the house. If they are not braced properly to the foundation horizontally and vertically they can collapse during an earthquake. Cripple stud or jack stud is a type of stud that is used above a door or above or beneath a window; strengthens and provides support around the doors and windows.
With both cripple wall bracing and studs, we can prevent your home from collapsing during an earthquake.
With 32 years experience, Copper Foundation delivers:
- FREE thorough visual inspection & professional consultation *
- Bracing and securing walls, windows, and doors will help to avoid them collapsing during and earthquake; saving you thousands of dollars in repairs!
- Unmatched safety & assurance to you and your family
- Lifetime Warranty
- Affordable Prices
Copper Foundation specializes in:
- Cripple Wall Bracing & Cripple Studs
- Earthquake Retrofitting / House Bolting
- Foundation Repair & Replacement
- Foundation Excavation
- Slab Concrete Repair & Replacement
- Helical Piers Systems
- Caisson Drilling Foundation
- Concrete Pouring & Repair
Avoid your home collapsing during an earthquake!
Take the first step today! Call Copper Foundation to schedule an inspection of your home. We'll provide you with a detailed analysis of the existing condition.
CALL 1(800)516.0901 or use our contact request form
* Homes in escrow requires a fee.